Disaster Readiness Solutions, Ready to Deliver
Follow Disaster Readiness Solutions on Linked
Content Copyright @ Disaster Readiness Solutions. All rights reserved.
Business Continuity Readiness
Much of the success in an effective Disaster Recovery (DR) program is in its initial planning and design in order to ensure strategies are established, a road map is in place, and a recovery solution is delivered aligning with your organization's Business Continuity (BC) program.
- Create your program based on your needs and where you want to go
- Determine strategies for your organization’s DR and BC Plans, Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Work with business and technology teams to identify systems for recovery
Prioritize your systems based on recovery needs, business requirements, RTO, and RPO.
- Collaborate, Coordinate, Communicate. Every team, every member has a voice in BDR Planning
- System ownership and support responsibility
- Recovery plans and Recovery validation
- Business recovery gap analysis and establishment of alternate mitigation strategies to bridge the gap, when necessary, between resumed business operations and system recovery
Create a strategy to implement recovery of systems and services needed to support your operational preparedness.
- Data Replication and System Virtualization
- Dedicated Architecture
- Recovery Services Providers
Manage, support and delivery of your plan implementation.
- Assist you in identifying, selecting, and delivering your service needs; whether it is be a DRaaS, Single Source Turnkey, Blended Solution, Self-Insured, or Third Party Recovery Solution