Much of the success in an effective Disaster Recovery (DR) program is in its initial planning and design in order to ensure strategies are established, a road map is in place, and a recovery solution is delivered aligning with your organization's Business Continuity (BC) program.
- Create your program based on your needs and where you want to go
- Determine strategies for your organization’s DR and BC Plans, Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Work with business and technology teams to identify systems for recovery
Prioritize your systems based on recovery needs, business requirements, RTO, and RPO.
- Collaborate, Coordinate, Communicate. Every team, every member has a voice in BDR Planning
- System ownership and support responsibility
- Recovery plans and Recovery validation
- Business recovery gap analysis and establishment of alternate mitigation strategies to bridge the gap, when necessary, between resumed business operations and system recovery
Create a strategy to implement recovery of systems and services needed to support your operational preparedness.
- Data Replication and System Virtualization
- Dedicated Architecture
- Recovery Services Providers
Manage, support and delivery of your plan implementation.
- Assist you in identifying, selecting, and delivering your service needs; whether it is be a DRaaS, Single Source Turnkey, Blended Solution, Self-Insured, or Third Party Recovery Solution
Business Continuity Readiness
Disaster Readiness Solutions, Ready to Deliver
Follow Disaster Readiness Solutions on Linked
Content Copyright @ Disaster Readiness Solutions. All rights reserved.