Disaster Readiness Solutions, Ready to Deliver
Content Copyright @ Disaster Readiness Solutions. All rights reserved.
Follow Disaster Readiness Solutions on Linked
Disaster Recovery Preparedness
In a disaster, are your systems and data protected?
- Are your company's data and files recoverable?
- Is your Chief Executive Officer's email protected in a disaster?
Do you have your systems identified for recovery?
- Are Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) defined through an objective process?
- Have Critical Data Dependencies been identified?
- Are there systems that cannot be recovered?
- Does everyone participating in a recovery know where to access the recovery plans and supporting documents in a declared disaster?
Does your replication model (Storage, Data, Systems, Network Bandwidth) support your recovery needs?
- Do you know which systems can be virtualized and which cannot?
- Is Data Replication in place which supports your organization's defined Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)?
- Are Mitigation Plans in place to bridge the gap from when a system can be recovered to when operations have resumed in a declared disaster?
Are Mobile or Remote Recovery Solutions in place to ensure business operations continue in a disaster?
- Can your phones and workstations be recovered?
- Does your mobility plan support your Business Continuity requirements?
What is the recovery solution, DRaaS or Self Recovery, best fitting your needs?
- Cloud Hosting Services?
- Colocation or Managed Services?
- Self-Insured or Third Party Time-of-Disaster Recovery Service?
- A blending of more than service to best meet your preparedness needs?